Accounting & Tax Services for Law Firms
Whether you operate a solo practice or you are running a law firm, you face countless daily tasks as an attorney. In addition to managing your caseload and developing and nurturing client relationships, you must also market your business as well as manage your office and staff. To add to the demands on your time, there is also invoicing and other bookkeeping processes. When you tally them all, it’s a wonder there is any time left in the day for your raison d’etre - the practice of law. Instead of being bogged down with these more mundane tasks, consider trusting your accounting, bookkeeping, and financial planning operation to a CPA firm specializing in law firm accounting services.
Face it, bookkeeping and accounting for a law firm is not only complex but muddled by myriad regulations and requirements that are constantly evolving. But, by working with Chandler & Knowles - attorney CPAs experienced in attorney accounting practices - these aspects of your business will be handled by a team of experts who will look out for your best interests to protect and nurture the financial health of your practice.
The Value of CPAs Specializing In Law Firms
Just as you encourage people to seek help and advice when it comes to matters of law, the same can be said of us in matters financial – trust those trained in the profession to deliver sound advice and guidance regarding law firm accounting services. At Chandler & Knowles, we provide myriad law firm and attorney accounting services to keep your practice on firm financial footing. These services include:
- Complete bookkeeping and accounting services
- Time and expense tracking
- Budget creation and updates
- Payroll processing and management
- Financial reporting
- 1099 tracking, processing, and control
- 401K deductions and processing
- Benefits management
- Real-time cash flow status
In addition, we will help with your business structure, tax planning, preparation, and filing. In fact, we will take care of any business or personal financial needs for you and your staff.
What Will A Law Firm Accountant Do For Me?
During the early stages of our working relationship with you, we will ask in-depth questions about your practice and its operations. We have this conversation not to be nosy, but to learn everything we can to develop and deploy a program customized to your needs. To implement the right approach for any law firm or attorney, our CPAs will:
- Conduct a thorough examination of your books
- Analyze billing and invoicing processes
- Review current bookkeeping and accounting systems
All in all, we will provide an honest evaluation of all factors related to the business side of your practice and deliver a detailed report along with our recommendations. With this information at your fingertips, we will work together to provide law firm accounting services tailored to your specifications.
Advantages of Using Professional Accounting Services for Law Firms
While the most obvious advantage of working with CPAs skilled in accounting for a law firm is proper management of accounting and bookkeeping processes, there are more. These benefits include:
- Time – When they trust their financial processes to CPAs, attorneys have the time they spent dealing with these matters returned to them. You can invest these newly-found hours in developing new clients, working on cases, or simply taking personal time to relax and refresh.
- Compliance – Because we keep current with all regulations and requirements of bookkeeping, accounting, taxes, and tax preparation, you never need to worry about anything being amiss. Your practice is well-protected against oversights or miscalculations that can cause problems or embarrassment.
- Financial Well-being – As a full-service accounting firm, we can manage not only the aspects of your businesses accounting but also your personal financial portfolio. We can also help your staff with managing their finances as well.
CPA For Attorneys Near Me
Instead of spending valuable time working on the day-to-day mechanics of the business of practicing law, take the time to give us a call. At Chandler & Knowles, we are prepared to put our entire team to work to provide you with the financial services that will help your firm flourish.
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards