New Business Formation Services
Starting a new business requires adequate filings to protect the owners and employees of any future organization. The formation process of a new business comes with a large responsibility, and it must address state and local regulations in order to operate and shield new or current investments from significant risk. Chandler & Knowles CPAs provides new business formation services that can help your new business grow by establishing credibility and protecting valuable assets early on.
Benefits of Small Business Formation Services
New businesses must register within the county in which it operates if they conduct business regularly or provide professional services. The “Doing Business As” or DBA filing must be registered with the correct county and it should state the assumed name of your business and its physical address. Our professionals at Chandler & Knowles CPAs are able to provide business formation advice on how to file the correct forms with the appropriate country to protect assets.
Benefits of filing your DBA include:
- The freedom to brand a business name with new clients or vendors.
- Forming new businesses & brands registered to the same owner.
- Establishes credibility & a record with state and local authorities.
LLC Business Formation for Small Companies
Chandler & Knowles CPAs can provide owners with formation services that establish the organization as a Limited Liability Company (LLC). Forming an LLC offers personal protections for owners, employees, and key stakeholders.
Benefits of forming an LLC include:
- Asset Protection -- In the state of Texas, an LLC owner is protected against creditors in the case the company acquires a substantial amount of debt. Protection against creditors shields your personal assets, such as your property and savings accounts. One of the most important steps to ensure you receive these protections is to properly form the LLC according to regulations and file the appropriate documentation.
- Perpetual Succession -- An LLC can continue operating after the death of the owner. This benefit of an LLC in Texas is an important protection that vendors and key stakeholders within the company seek since it ensures continued operation in the event that the owner passes.
- Tax Savings -- An LLC saves business owners on taxes since they are not required to pay taxes at the business level. The way that this tax benefit works is by including the business income or loss directly on the taxes of the business owner. This allows the owner of the business to deduct or write off business expenses from the LLC’s profit. Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help ensure that your LLC filing includes these benefits to provide you with the maximum tax savings available.
Corporation Formation for Large Companies
Business owners with a workforce larger than 500 employees benefit from filing as a corporation. A corporation filing requires extensive legal knowledge and recordkeeping to ensure that assets and employees are protected from potential debt. This process takes a professional team to advise and ensure that all legal and tax considerations are properly filed. Chandler & Knowles CPAs is ready to help business owners’ breakdown the benefits and tax considerations if filing as a corporation is best for your new business.
Contact Us for Your New Business Formation
Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help clarify the legal and tax considerations of filing as a DBA, LLC, or Corporation. Your personal and business financial success is our goal, and we have over 20 years of experience helping small and large companies draft and file mandatory documents. To learn more about our new business formation services set up your appointment for one of our two office locations in Flower Mound or Addison, Texas by filling out our online contact form or calling us at 817-430-3000.
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards