Payroll Taxes and Filing for Federal, State, and Local
Of all the responsibilities you have with your business, payroll tax management (including the filing and paying of all required payroll taxes) might not be one of the most enjoyable of activities. With the endless forms, piles of paperwork, constantly changing regulations, and demanding deadlines, it can consume greater and greater chunks of time. To help streamline these processes while reducing the stress that accompanies them, consider engaging the knowledgeable payroll tax consultants available here at Chandler & Knowles CPAs.
Overview of Payroll Tax Services
Working with our payroll consultants is not simply passing along an undesirable task to someone else. It is a sound, best business practice that contributes to the profitability of a small business by ensuring its obligations are met as expected.
At Chandler & Knowles CPAs, our committed payroll team assumes the responsibilities of preparing and filing any and all federal, state, and local taxes, debiting and paying the various agencies each pay period, and handling quarterly and annual responsibilities as well. This behind-the-scenes service delivers multiple benefits that go beyond simply meeting basic business obligations. For example, professional payroll tax management services will:
- Streamline Management: by improving payroll tax reporting for full-time staff as well as any seasonal or temporary employees you may hire.
- Improve Productivity: by separating duties so that you, or your designated employee, are not juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Save Money: by calculating all payroll taxes for each time period, preparing and remitting these payroll taxes and returns to government agencies on time to eliminate late filing fees, penalties, and interest. We also make sure you are not paying any taxes for which you are not responsible.
- Save Time: because payroll tax accounting is an ongoing process. When we assume payroll tax management, as well as other payroll services, that time you were spending on payroll-related tasks is returned to you, freeing you to return to the basics of your business.
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance: This is our profession and area of expertise and, as such, we are constantly keeping up-to-date on all changes to federal, state, and local laws, and making sure they are addressed immediately.
- Ensure Accurate & On-Time Filing: to eliminate all penalties that arise from miscalculations, misinterpretations, or missed deadlines.
- Facilitate an Easy Transition: to offsite small business payroll taxes administration.
The Chandler & Knowles Advantage
Payroll taxes are just one of the many services we provide professionals and small business owners. Not only are we experts in the tax field, providing assistance with payroll tax accounting and reporting, we also offer complete accounting and financial management packages for all areas of your professional and personal life, providing personalized service tailored to the needs of you and your business.
Get Your Payroll Tax Help at Chandler & Knowles CPAs
At Chandler & Knowles CPAs, we are dedicated to the financial well-being of small business owners, working as an integral component of their financial management operations by putting our professional skills and background to work for them and their employees, strengthening their financial health while helping them find affordable avenues to improving or expanding the benefits offered to their employees so they can continue to build a strong and loyal, dedicated workforce so their business can flourish. To learn more about receiving our services, contact us today by calling us at 817-430-3000 or filling out our online contact form to schedule your appointment at our office location in Flower Mound.
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards