Tax-Free Retirement Planning Services
As the average life expectancy for Americans increases, it’s more important than ever to plan for your retirement—and to ensure that your retirement funds will allow you to live comfortably once they become your primary source of income. In order to maximize your retirement funds, you should consider legitimate tactics to minimize your taxable income.
While you can’t know what the tax rate will be when you retire, you can implement certain strategies to try to limit taxation on your retirement funds. Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help you discover tax-free retirement saving strategies that you might not have known were available to you and help you avoid wealth-eroding factors. Whether you are just starting to save for retirement at the beginning of your career or you are looking for help navigating Social Security as you approach 65, an experienced CPA from our firm can help you make financial decisions that will continue to benefit you over the course of your life.
Our Tax-Free Retirement Planning Services Include:
- Roth IRA Conversions -- Roth IRAs are a popular option for tax-free retirement planning, as you can place after-tax money in this type of account and avoid being taxed on funds you withdraw during retirement. Unlike simple IRAs and 401(k)s, Roth IRAs don’t have a required minimum distribution when you turn 70 ½. For these reasons, many people choose to convert money in an IRA or 401(k) to a Roth IRA. Chandler & Knowles can help you understand the tax implications of Roth IRA conversions and minimize your taxes when you roll funds over to this type of account.
- Permanent Life Insurance -- Permanent life insurance is a financial tool that provides you with insurance protection for as long as you live while giving you access to a unique wealth building opportunity. Having a permanent life insurance plan provides you with the capabilities to to consume by enhancing the value of your assets and also the ability to leave behind a financial foundation to protect your family. Our insurance professionals at Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help you understand and set up a permanent life insurance plan possessing features such as cash flow, guaranteed return on investment, liquidity, tax-exempt wealth accumulation and distribution, and full protection and flexibility.
- Annuities -- Annuities are a type of tax-free insurance product that can provide an income stream for the rest of your life once you retire. If you’re considering investing in annuities as part of your retirement planning, a CPA from our firm can discuss the difference between fixed and variable annuities and help you make an informed decision.
- Portfolio Diversification -- Portfolio diversification is an important part of planning. Using the LEAP model, our professionals at Chandler & Knowles CPAs can show you how different financial assets work together and how you can use multiple tax-saving strategies to minimize your risk as you prepare for retirement.
- Social Security Planning -- The age at which you decide to start taking Social Security has a major impact on the benefits you receive. We can help you plan ahead to maximize your Social Security benefits, whether you are planning to continue working after you turn 65 or need to retire early.
Retirement Planning for Business Owners
As an entrepreneur preparing for retirement, you will likely need to consider how best to structure your business for sale in order to minimize your taxes and give yourself a steady business income on which to live. At Chandler & Knowles CPAs, we provide advanced tax planning services to both individuals and businesses, making us well-positioned to assist the small business owner who is approaching retirement.
Take Advantage of Our Retirement Planning Services
At Chandler & Knowles CPAs, we don’t want our clients to be in a position where they have to scrape by on Social Security—we want to help all of our clients make smart financial decisions so that they can enjoy a comfortable retirement.
To speak with a professional CPA and learn more about our tax-free retirement planning services, contact Chandler & Knowles CPAs today by filling out our online form or calling us at (817) 430-3000 and make an appointment to visit one of our offices located in Flower Mound and Addison, TX.
Spread the Word:
Related Case Studies:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards
Related Pages & Posts:
When an entrepreneur builds a business, he or she usually builds the business around anything that gets them excited or lights a fire underneath them. It is important to be passionate about the business you are building because the passion will be a huge contributor to the success. When you are passionate and excited about…Read More
Running your business is a time-intensive, all-consuming task. You have a plethora of things to attend to, and it’s easy to forget why you’re doing it all. For most people, the answer is simple, to provide a good life for their family now, and into the future. One aspect of that is planning for retirement,…Read More
Everyone knows that life insurance is a useful estate planning tool. But did you know there is a living benefit of life insurance that can help fund your retirement? Imagine an insurance policy that not only pays a death benefit to your heirs, but can also be a source tax-advantaged income for you in retirement.…Read More
As a small business owner, it’s up to you to plan for your retirement’s funding. There’s no employer there for you to fall back on here for business owner retirement funding help. Additionally, if you have employees, you’re also responsible for helping them plan for their retirement as well. With this in mind, here are…Read More
The term “avoidance of tax” seems to indicate some auspicious behavior from taxpayers, yet the IRS manual sec 188.8.131.52.4. says: “Avoidance of tax is not a criminal offense. All taxpayers have the right to reduce, avoid or minimize their taxes by legitimate means.” This is good news for taxpayers trying to keep more of their…Read More
Finding a good CPA to work with can be a challenge and you may be looking for the wrong qualifications when making your final decision. If you are seeking help with your taxes, financial planning, small business or more, make sure you know what to look for to get the best services available. Find out the…Read More
Often times, some of our clients will contact us near the end of the year to ask “What can I do to reduce my income taxes?” At this point, there is very little time in the year left to help them secure a significant reduction and with a proactive tax planning strategy they could have avoided making…Read More
You’ve always considered yourself a savvy investor, particularly during your early working years when you opened a traditional IRA account as part of your financial planning strategy. Today, after years of maxing out your IRA and 401(k) contributions you’re well positioned to reach your financial goals as you near retirement. Over the years, you diligently transferred your…Read More
As a financially savvy consumer, you already know about the main types of IRAs and how they help you to save money for retirement. Traditional IRAs typically let you deduct your contributions for the tax year in which they are made but are subject to taxes when you withdraw them, which you can do without…Read More
If you’ve worked hard in your career as a physician but find yourself counting down the years or months until retirement, there are several key things you should consider. In this blog post, we will address three important things all doctors nearing retirement should keep in mind and evaluate before scheduling a retirement party. Timing: First and foremost, work…Read More