CPA Services for High Net Worth Individuals
High net worth individuals and families encounter unique challenges related to financial planning and asset management. Investment activity can complicate tax planning for the wealthy. High net worth individuals may also own multiple properties or unique and hard-to-value assets. Without careful wealth management and the guidance of an experienced accountant, affluent individuals will likely pay more in taxes than they legally must.
Chandler & Knowles, CPA works with high net worth individuals and families to help them legally minimize their taxes and achieve their financial goals. Our experience with advanced tax planning strategies for businesses and executives has uniquely positioned us to assist wealthy individuals. From small business owners to Fortune 500 executives, we provide smart financial planning services to reduce liability and grow wealth.
Chandler & Knowles Financial Services
As a full-service CPA firm, Chandler & Knowles can help with much more than just tax preparation and filing. We assist our high net worth clients with:
- Advanced Tax Planning— Smart tax planning is a year-round endeavor for the wealthy. We can advise you on how to minimize taxes when making investments and successfully diversify your assets between taxable and tax-deferred vehicles. Our CPAs stay up-to-date with the tax code, and we’ll ensure that you stay in compliance with federal and state tax laws.
- Estate Planning—Our estate planning services can help you meet your long-term financial goals and ensure that your legacy is passed to the next generation. We can review or modify any existing estate planning documents to better protect your financial assets and legally reduce your taxes.
- Philanthropic and Gift Tax Planning—As part of our private wealth management services, we’ll strategize how to improve the efficiency of your charitable giving. We can also help you determine how to use the annual gift tax exemption to reduce your taxable estate.
- Family Trusts—Placing assets in an irrevocable trust can help you reduce your estate taxes and protect the money and investments you want to pass to your beneficiary. Chandler & Knowles can advise you on family trusts and modify existing trusts to maximize their benefit.
- Wealth Management for Retirement—Our exclusive Dynamic Wealth Builder system will help you identify risks and opportunities for your financial future. While it’s impossible to predict the future with 100% certainty, Chandler & Knowles can help you take steps now to ensure that your wealth will continue to grow after you retire, allowing you to enjoy your golden years fully.
Your Accounting and Wealth Management Partner
Rather than focusing on “rearview mirror accounting,” Chandler & Knowles takes a forward-thinking approach. This makes us an ideal CPA firm for high net worth individuals who have worked hard to get where they are and need strategies to protect and grow their wealth.
Fill out our online contact form to set up an initial consultation. We look forward to working with you for a bright financial future.
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards
Related Pages & Posts:
As a physician, making plans for your financial future should be one of your top priorities. However, trying to secure a future lifestyle is not a simple process. It is a complex process that can be a little risky. There are various mistakes many physicians make, but you can do your part to avoid these…Read More
It is never too early for anyone to start a saving account for your future needs. As a young physician, you can start building the right habits, especially if you have a pile of medical school debt staring at you on a daily basis. As a young physician, you will have expenses that you are…Read More
Most physicians experience it at some point in their careers. Working in medicine is no longer rewarding and they begin to wonder why they continue do the job. With several factors affecting a doctor’s ability to retire, there are a few common mistakes to avoid as they near retirement. Retiring too early This is perhaps…Read More
You might be one of those people who always does everything right but still has no savings. The cost of living nowadays is so high that if you want to maintain a decent standard of living, you may have to spend a lot more than you anticipated. This is especially true if you have children.…Read More
Finding a good CPA to work with can be a challenge and you may be looking for the wrong qualifications when making your final decision. If you are seeking help with your taxes, financial planning, small business or more, make sure you know what to look for to get the best services available. Find out the…Read More
Walking the tightrope of financial planning is especially hard for physicians these days. Paying back huge amounts of debt, saving for retirement, sometimes managing their own practice, and understanding their tax liability – all combine to put extra stress on physicians. Let’s explore these factors further to understand why financial planning for physicians requires special consideration. Debt…Read More
If you’ve worked hard in your career as a physician but find yourself counting down the years or months until retirement, there are several key things you should consider. In this blog post, we will address three important things all doctors nearing retirement should keep in mind and evaluate before scheduling a retirement party. Timing: First and foremost, work…Read More
You have grown your small business from its infancy as a daydream into what it is today. Customers pour into your establishment for repeat services and you couldn’t be happier. That time of the year has come around once more. Taxes. Of course, you turn to your trusted accountant to handle your books. While they…Read More
All physicians get out of college with a large amount of debt. Most people believe that they make a lot of money, but it takes a long time for them to pay off their massive debt that they start their career off with. Financial planning for physicians is very important so that they can pay off…Read More