Business Consulting Services
At Chandler & Knowles CPAs, we go beyond the standard preparation of financial records and statements—we form an ongoing professional relationship and serve as a business finance consultant for many of our clients. We recognize that businesses often require a third party perspective, especially when it comes to complex financial planning and management. Using our years of experience as certified public accountants, we help our business clients use financial data to better manage their resources, reduce liability, identify opportunities for growth, and make strategic decisions.
When you need a strategy consultant for your business that knows how to identify patterns and produce forecasts using your company’s existing financial data, turn to our firm. We use all available financial information to provide you with actionable advice that will benefit your business. Our goal is to assist you in digesting and analyzing financial statement data to see how it affects your business today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Our Business Consulting Services Include:
- Business Structure and Entity Consulting -- Choosing what type of entity should be utilized for a new business venture is crucial. A business entity is created for an organization’s tax and legal purposes. Whether you choose to be a Corporation, an S-Corporation, a Partnership, a Limited Liability Company or a Sole Proprietorship, your choice will have tax and business implications.
Learn more about our Business Structure and Entity Selection
- Financial Forecasting and Projections -- Using historical and current financial data, we provide projected estimates to guide your most important business decisions. Our methodology is comprehensive and transparent, allowing you to see exactly how we reached our projections. Financial forecasting and projection services from Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help you establish a better-informed budgeting process and avoid future financial crises.
Learn more about our Financial Forecasting and Projections
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis -- We can prepare monthly cash flow statements for your business and identify trends to inform your budgeting process and financial forecast. A detailed cash flow statement will allow you to identify periods of cash deficit and excess in advance and plan accordingly. It will also help you establish the cash reserve balance you need to keep your day-to-day operations running smoothly.
Learn more about our Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- Management Advisory Services -- When you require management advisory services, our firm can help. We provide one-on-one strategic and operational consulting, bringing in an objective perspective and presenting ideas that your leadership team may not have considered before. We have worked with a wide range of businesses, which has helped us develop effective solutions to common management problems. We can identify key performance metrics and develop new systems to increase the efficiency of your daily operations.
Learn more about our Management Advisory Services
- Succession Planning -- When the time has come for you to exit your business let a professional at Chandler & Knowles CPAs be there to support you. We've worked with a wide variety of business owners and can help you with your unique business succession plan. We'll work to provide you with the best advice so you can be positive your business continues to run smoothly following your transfer of ownership as well as keep you financially successful after your exit.
Learn more about our Business Succession Planning Services
- Cost Segregation Services -- Our professional consultants can provide your business with a detailed cost segregation analysis of a commercial property in order to help increase your cash flow, reduce any taxes, and maintain an adequate report to keep your business remaining IRS compliant.
Learn more about our Cost Segregation Services
- Employee Benefit Services -- When you're looking for the best way to attract talent to your business speak to our consultants at Chandler & Knowles CPAs. We can help you navigate employee benefit packages and make sure you provide the best options while cutting costs and staying within budget.
Learn more about our Employee Benefit Services
- Part-Time CFO Services -- For businesses that are in need of support from a Chief Financial Officer (CFO), but may not be able to afford or require a full-time CFO come to Chandler & Knowles for your part time CFO solutions. We can provide your business with the value of a CFO for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time employee.
Learn more about our Part Time CFO Services
Find out How to Benefit from Business Consulting Services
With the constantly changing marketplace, your business needs a financial consultant who can use their expertise and analytical skills to help you mitigate risk and make profitable decisions. Our team of financial professionals can provide the ongoing support you need as your business grows and evolves. Contact Chandler & Knowles CPAs to learn more about our consulting services by filling out our online form, calling us at (817) 430-3000 or visiting either of our offices in Flower Mound. We look forward to working with your business.
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards
Related Pages & Posts:
When you own a business, you work hard to protect it every day. You do your best work and market it to gain new customers. You make sure that it continues to grow on a regular basis. Are you doing all that you need to do? Do you have business insurance? You should. Here are…Read More
When many people hear the words “employee benefits”, they only think about the employee getting all the benefits, but this is not true. Many small business owners make thedecision to not implement an employee benefits program because they believe they cannot afford it, and they also believe that they will not obtain any benefits…Read More
Businesses consider various things when it comes to providing employee benefits. These employee benefits will typically be managed by the employers themselves, but sometimes the employees will be asked to make copayments or pay premiums in order for them to enjoy the extra benefits and coverage. An employer will offer various benefits to their employees…Read More
Is your product or service complicated? Do people need to read instructions before they can use it or put it together? If that sounds familiar, your company may benefit from creating an explainer video that shows viewers how to use the product step-by-step. An explainer video is a short video that explains how your company’s products work…Read More
If you are like the overwhelming majority of entrepreneurs, you might not have a cushy amount of startup capital with which you can spend to launch your business. And if this is the case, it is understandable that you would be looking for different ways to cut down on the costs of marketing your brand…Read More
One of the end goals of virtually every business, no matter how small or large, is to build a ubiquitous brand identity and a powerful, easily recognizable public image. The good, but understandably daunting news is that there is no end to how you can do that. In this day and age, digital marketing is…Read More
The benefits that are offered to a job candidate can ultimately be the deciding factor in whether they will accept the job position or decline the job position. Employee benefits are generally one of the biggest expenses you will have as a business owner. You have so many things on the line as a business…Read More
Having a start-up business is a lot of work, and one of the most important steps is marketing. Marketing your startup business is crucial if you want customers and success. There are many options when it comes to marketing. The best plan is to have a variety of methods to market your business. You will…Read More
What almost every small business owner understands is that digital is providing people with whole new ways to consume media. As a result, many traditional marketing strategies are not having the same impact as they once did. However, things seem to be moving so rapidly, the question becomes, “Which digital marketing trends should small businesses focus their…Read More
For many Millennials, it is not always about the money. While the salary is important over the lifespan of any career, it is not the sole motivator for many, especially Millennials. Many will factor benefits and incentives above salary. In many parts of our economy, it is a job seeker’s market. Therefore, qualified Millennials have options.…Read More