The days of accountants hunched over darkened desks, feverishly scribbling in ledgers with quill and ink have long since faded into history. In the modern business world, CPAs and accounting firms have evolved beyond balancing books and are playing increasingly sophisticated and valuable roles in the short and long-term operations of successful businesses.
Both large and small businesses foster healthy fiscal growth while their accountants provide guidance and stability for the various financial challenges they face. Engaging a firm such as Chandler and Knowles and their accounting services (for business owners in particular), can be one of the most important decisions a business owner can make.
Why Hire an Accounting Firm?
Today’s CPAs offer a wide range of accounting, management, and financial services. In addition to saving time and clarifying much of the confusion that comes with managing finances and taxes, we also fill the role of trusted advisor to help you plan for growth and assess risk. At Chandler & Knowles, we work closely with you during every stage of your business, including:
Startup – When starting your business, we:
- Assist with your business plan, particularly its financial aspects
- Provide advice as to what company structure best suits your business
- Separate business expenses to maximize profits, especially if your personal finances are tied to the company's success
- Analyze the details of a loan and determine if the interest and terms are suitable
Operational – Once you are up and running, we can:
- Manage the daily financial transactions, properly recording them to ensure legal compliance
- Manage the costs associated with vendors, employees and the office
- Prepare taxes, including payroll withholdings, all forms for employees and contractors, quarterly and annual forms, and provide all needed financial reports
- Oversee payroll
- Properly evaluate and plan current and projected business expenses to prevent financial mismanagement
- Create a financial transition plan in the event of the death or disability of one of the business owners
- Identify issues before they become problems
Growth – As your business grows, we will:
- Manage operational growth including issues associated with hiring, payroll, and taxes
- Offer advice on how to best handle your financial growth, providing insight into opportunities that present themselves and delivering regular financial reports on the state of your business
- Employ fully compliant accounting practices that safeguard your business against audit and to work on your behalf should an audit be necessary
- Provide benefits management for employees as well as financial advice and guidance
- Provide network opportunities with other businesses we work with when a mutual benefit exists
And, if needed, we can assist with selling your business, should that time come. We can also provide advice and guidance regarding the balancing of business and personal needs when the finances of both are intertwined.
Chandler & Knowles Accounting Services for Businesses
In addition to the ways we can help with the big picture aspects of your company and its growth, our best work is in our attention to the details. We offer a complete line of accounting services for businesses including
- Accounting System Consultation, Implementation, and Training
- Bank Reconciliation and Bookkeeping
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Asset Management
- Payroll Preparation and Payroll Tax Reporting for both Federal and all 50 States, ensuring that all employees' tax codes and payments are recorded correctly
- Property Tax Renditions
- Sales Tax Reporting
Contact Chandler & Knowles CPAs Today
For a business, an accountant is an invaluable asset that helps not only with balancing books and tax returns, but with long-term tax planning, business planning, networking, and other aspects vital to financial health. Whether you are a business or an independent professional, as your accountant, Chandler & Knowles provides the full range of personalized business and accounting services and more, all tailored to your unique aspects and needs. Call us today at (817) 430-3000 or fill out our online contact form to learn more about our services. You can also schedule an appointment and visit either our Flower Mound or Addison, TX if you would like to speak with us in person.
“Avoidance of tax is not a criminal offense. All taxpayers have the right to reduce, avoid or minimize their taxes by legitimate means.” IRS manual sec 913,4-23-81(1)220.127.116.11.4
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards