“Avoidance of tax is not a criminal offense. All taxpayers have the right to reduce, avoid or minimize their taxes by legitimate means.” IRS manual sec 220.127.116.11.4
Choosing a professional to assist with your tax accounting isn’t a decision you should make lightly. You need to work with someone who has the experience necessary to minimize your taxes while remaining in compliance with IRS rules. If you choose an inexperienced tax accountant, you may end up paying more than you have to in taxes, and if you choose a careless or unscrupulous accountant, your tax return may raise red flags that lead to an audit.
Don’t take unnecessary risks with your tax return: get tax preparation help from a qualified CPA at Chandler & Knowles. Our firm has been assisting businesses and individuals with their tax planning and preparation needs since 1996, and we have the experience and resources necessary to save you money by legitimate means.
At Chandler & Knowles, we provide year-round tax services. We work closely with our clients to identify opportunities and develop tax savings strategies with a focus on both immediate and future goals.
Who We Serve:
- Individuals & Families -- Whether your individual tax situation is relatively simple or complex, we can help you prepare your taxes and identify legitimate deductions. Working with an experienced CPA at Chandler & Knowles is an especially prudent choice if you have recently experienced any major changes that affected your finances, such as getting married, becoming self-employed, or retiring.
Learn more about our Individual & Family Tax Services
- Partnerships -- If you have established a business with one or more partners, you will need to complete Form 1065. This form can be difficult to navigate, especially if this is the first year you have filed your taxes as a partnership. Our firm can help you work through the form, accurately report your profits and losses, and identify opportunities for saving money.
- Corporations -- We provide tax services for all businesses structures, including LLCs, corporations, and S-corporations. We understand the tax implications of each type of business and will look closely at your tax records to make sure you remain in compliance.
Other Tax Services:
- Estate, Gift, Trust & Non-Profit Tax Returns -- We assist with complex tax situations, including filing for a domestic estate or trust, taxable gifts, or a non-profit entity.
Learn more about our Estate, Gift, Trust & Non-Profit Tax Planning Services
- State Tax Preparation -- We don’t just work on federal tax returns: we can assist you with your state or local taxes, including business property tax renditions and state sales and use tax returns.
Learn more about our State Tax Preparation Services
- Recently Relocated Families -- Have you recently relocated for your job, family or any other reason? The professionals at Chandler & Knowles CPAs are experts at helping individuals and families prepare their taxes following their move to a new state.
Learn more about our Relocation Tax Services
- Tax Planning -- Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help with your advanced tax planning throughout the year, allowing you to make well-informed financial decisions that will benefit you or your business in the future.
The Difference Between Tax Preparation & Tax PlanningChandler & Knowles CPAs not only offers tax preparation but we also offer tax planning services. Learn about the difference in the video below.
Contact Chandler & Knowles CPAs Today
To learn more about our tax services contact us today at (817) 533-8568, or fill out our contact form to schedule your appointment at one of our offices in Flower Mound or Addison, TX. Not from the area? We are still happy to assist you over the phone or through email.
Spread the Word:
"I recommend Chandler & Knowles CPA's without hesitation, and we look forward to working with Rochelle, Kristy and the rest of the C&K staff for another 7 years and beyond!"
~ Tony Rex, CEO of Medical Experts of Texas, P.A./Premier Inpatient Management Services, LLC
They are a great company to trust with all of your tax needs. They are good people and I enjoy my relationship with them. And it truly is a relationship, not just a service I use once a year.
~ Rick Schenck, UPS Business Owner
Great people. Effective. Efficient. Competent. Unlikely you would find a better, or even equal, CPA firm in the DFW Metroplex, and likely in the State.
~ Todd Benton
"The staff at Chandler & Knowles CPAs could not be better! They are always friendly, accommodating, and efficient. Their quick return/response time is greatly appreciated, as customer service is an uncommon practice during this day and time."
~ Tracy Richards
Related Pages & Posts:
Taxation is a necessary and essential part of any business, but this can certainly be a frustrating process for businesses, especially businesses that are new to their industries and the smaller businesses. Like many other business owners, you may not spend time out of your day looking on the IRS website for advice and tips…Read More
Budgeting as a young person is hard. If you’re in your twenties, you’re probably not used to planning a budget and saving money. However, it’s important to take control of your finances right away so that you have financial stability later on. Here are a few tips to help you out. Analyze and Budget Your…Read More
While you might not feel like early adulthood is a time to worry about financial planning, there are plenty of building blocks that can actually be put into place early on. It can be hard to think about future planning when it comes to finances, but there are simple habits and tips that can help…Read More
Tax season is on the horizon, and it is time to discover just how tax efficient you have been in organizing your assets and activities. Let’s face it: not everyone has the soul of an accountant. Since we don’t want to think about taxes until it is impossible to put it off any longer, much of the…Read More
If you are like most people, you may not yet have begun to ask yourself, Is there anything I can do to reduce my 2016 tax bill and hold on to more of my money? The good news is a resounding yes, especially if you start your year-end tax planning right now. There are three…Read More
Get more information about why you should consider a CPA to ensure you are in the best possible tax situation on your main residence sale or purchase. Video Transcript: Often times clients will call into our office who have either sold their home or they’re about to sell their home and they’re not sure…Read More
Find out why using a tax professional at Chandler & Knowles CPAs can help you save money for your real estate investment. Video Transcript: Investing into properties are becoming more and more popular, and at Chandler & Knowles CPAs we have a lot of clients who are into real estate investing. If you are looking…Read More
Learn why using a tax preparation professional at Chandler & Knowles can be beneficial for your business and can help save you money and time in the long run. Hire a Tax Professional for Your Business Today For 20 years Chandler & Knowles CPAs has worked to assist business owners and individuals alike. Our professional…Read More
It happens more often than we think: Someone’s husband or wife passes away, and the next thing you know, one of them is told that they can’t get their hands on the cash in the bank because the accounts weren’t set up properly. Instead, the spouse is forced to probate the estate. This can happen…Read More
Find out why choosing to work with Chandler & Knowles as your CPA firm is the right choice when it comes to helping you with your individual or business tax needs. Start Working with Chandler & Knowles CPAs Today Get the services you require for your individual or business tax needs from the professionals…Read More